Tybee Independence Day Weekend Highlights 2010
Fireworks shot from Tybee Pier between 9-9:15pm
- Celebrate Independence Day island style with our spectacular fireworks show! Always a crowd pleaser!
Tybee Throws a Fit- July 2nd
8am-10am Tybee Pier & Pavilion
Open to all ages – FREE event
- Yoga on the beach, kayaking, paddleboarding and kiteboarding lessons, limbo, bocce ball, walking tour of Tybee and much more!
Meet the Authors – Polly Cooper & Ellen Taber
Authors of Tybee Days and Sand Between Our Toes
- T.S. Chu’s July 3rd, 12-4pm
6 Tybrisa Street Tybee Island, GA.
- Atlantic Beacon Gallery July 4th, 12-4pm
1604 Butler Avenue Tybee Island, GA.
Tybee Beautification Association Beach Sweep- July 4th
6:30am – Tybee Pier & Pavilion
- Keep Tybee Tidy! Volunteers should meet at the Tybee Pier & Pavilion for information and supplies. Water and snacks will be provided. Come show your patriotism by cleaning up the beach after the fireworks.