Home » GA Community Events, Tybee Island
Tybee Island to Host July 3rd Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
Tybee Island to Host July 3rd Independence Day
WHAT: 2012 July 3rd Independence Day Fireworks. Celebrate America’s birthday with a spectacular fireworks display. The fireworks show can be enjoyed from the Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion, the beach or anywhere on the eastern side of Tybee Island. This popular event is free and open to the public. Enjoy a laid-back Independence Day celebration at Georgia’s favorite beach and discover exceptional restaurants, sandy beaches, charming shops, outstanding accommodations and much more.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 3, 2012
WHERE: Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion or the island’s eastern beaches
Tybrisa St. and Strand Ave.
Tybee Island, Georgia
MORE INFORMATION: Call (912) 786-5444, visit www.tybeevisit.com online or check out Tybee Island, Georgia on Facebook
ABOUT TYBEE ISLAND:
TybeeIsland, Georgia, an island paradise located just 20 minutes east of historic downtown Savannah, is an ideal year-round coastal destination for couples, families, meetings and more. Steeped in tradition and history, Tybee Island is home to several notable forts, informative museums, a historic lighthouse complex and miles of pristine beaches. Rich in relaxed style, Tybee Island also features a blend of eclectic art galleries, charming shops and exceptional restaurants. For more information about Tybee Island, visit www.TybeeVisit.com online, call 912.786.5444 or check out Tybee Island, Georgia on Facebook.
Tybee Island’s Most Recent Accolades:
● Best Beach Town: All-American Hamlet – Southern Living
● One of America’s Most Beautiful Small Towns – Rand McNally/USA TODAY
● “Best Beaches for Families” – Parents Magazine
● Top 10 Vacation Rental Hotspots for 2010 – TripAdvisor
● Top 10 City Beaches in America – AOL
● #1 Healthiest Beach in America – Health Magazine
● “Readers’ Choice Best Beach” – Georgia Magazine
● “Best One Tank Trip” – Atlanta Journal Constitution
● “Best Beach Retreat” – Creative Loafing Atlanta
● Bicycle Friendly Community – League of American Bicyclists
● Best Day Trip and Most Fun Place to Take the Kids – Savannah Magazine